Our systems are backward compatible, so if you have an existing system, we can upgrade or expand it to meet your changing needs. Building on your current system, instead of replacing it, allows you to take advantage of new features and products while saving you time and money.
Our quality, easy to use systems save you time in an emergency, when you need it most.
To ensure that your family is alerted as quickly as possible, your system:
- Activates an audible alarm to alert occupants and neighbors to an emergency
- Displays location and type of alarm
- Automatically notifies the Central Monitoring Station to summon help
Simple Keypad Operation
Rest assured that we searched high and low to find one of the best keypads on the market that offers all of the features you need while remaining simple for the whole family to use.
- Large display provides easy-to-read messages that indicate the current status of the system
- Improved backlighting of display and keys for better quality
- Stand-alone panic and arming keys
- Traditional design to blend with any decor
- The touchpad includes police, fire, and auxiliary panic buttons that can be activated any time
- Built-in speaker provides alarm, status, and button-press sounds
Convenient Remote Control Options
Remote Control key fobs provide another option for arming and disarming your system and sending panic alarms when needed. Wireless fobs are portable and attachable to your key ring for convenient, code-free system control.
Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV)
CCTV is the use of video cameras to transmit a signal to a specific place, on a limited set of monitors. The cameras provide surveillance in areas that may need monitoring, for residential and commercial use.